Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Covers all SSC Exams
- Includes Sectional Tests
- Mock Tests for SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS
- Validity: 12 Months
SSC CGL Brahmastra (Limited Enrolment)
- Lifetime Pass - Till you Crack SSC CGL
- Pay ONCE. Learn Till you Succeed
- Selection आपका, Zimmedari हमारी
- - 100+ Live Classes, Videos & Doubt Clearing Sessions
- - Comprehensive Prep for Tier 1 & Tier 2
- - Top Faculty for each section
- - Interactive Live Practice Sessions with other Users
- - Special Exam Strategy Sessions
- - 30 All India Tests for Tier 1 + 20 for Tier 2
- - 60+ Sectional Tests
- Validity: Life-Time
Complete Bank, Insurance, SSC & Railways 2020
- Validity: January 31st, 2021
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, RBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- All Mock Tests for SSC & Railways Exams
- 200+ OliveBoard Concept Videos
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 60 Sectional Tests for SSC & Railways
- New Pattern English Tests
- High Level Reasoning Tests
- GK Tests
- - Includes RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
- Does not Include study material for RBI, NABARD and SEBI
- *All mocks will be updated after Official Notification
About SSC CHSL 2019-20
The SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level ( SSC CHSL ) is a nationwide exam conducted for the recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA) in various central government departments and ministries.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||25||50||60 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)||25||50|
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Descriptive Exam
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive test of 100 marks
- Would be conducted in pen and paper mode
- The duration of the test will be 80 minutes
- The paper would comprise writing of an Essay (200-250 words) and, Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words
- It can be taken in either Hindi or English
The paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates as it is necessary for government jobs. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 %. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Tier-III Typing/Skill Test
Tier-III of the Examination is a skill test/ typing test which is qualifying in nature. It is conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II).
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer for DEO
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): – A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
- Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/ her choice/ option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Notification
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Recruitment exam will be conducted for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA) in various central government departments and ministries. The notification for SSC CHSL Recruitment exam is released in Sept & December period. This page has the information you need to know about the SSC CHSL 2019-20 Recruitment exam like Important Dates, Eligibility, Selection process, pay scale etc.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Important Dates
Some important dates for the SSC CHSL 2019-20 are listed in the following table.
|Online Registrations Begins||03 Dec 2019|
|Online Registrations Ends||10 Jan 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier I (CBE)||16 To 27 Mar 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II – (DES)||28 June 2020|
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, intending to apply for SSC CHSL Posts should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in their advertisement.
The eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL 2019-20 is as follows
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
- As per the notification, the minimum essential qualification for the post of Data Entry Operator is 12th Standard Pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or Equivalent.
- With respect to other posts, the required qualification is 12th standard or Equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or a University.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Vacancy - Details
The vacancies below provided are for the year 2018-19. The 2019-20 Vacancies would be updated once released by SSC.
The total of vacancies – 5789, is divided into 3 posts – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO). The details are as per below -:
|MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION ( DEPARTMENT OF POST)||2018||PA/SA||1999||574||312||630||365||3880|
|M/O ENVIRONMENT & FORESTS||2018||DEO||1||0||0||0||0||1|
The State-wise and Zone-wise Vacancies for these posts are not collected by SSC. Candidates will have to contact the User department for the same.
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The application fee for SSC CHSL 2019-20 is Rs. 100. All women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL Exam Online
- Online submission of the application must be done on the official website: www.ssc.nic.in. Instructions are available on the website.
- Once the application form is duly filled, a page will be generated that shows the Registration number. Either take a print out of that page or write it down somewhere for future reference.
- All details must be filled very carefully as any requests to change/modify data are not entertained whatsoever.
- The fee can be paid online or through cash (challan).
SSC CHSL Admit Card
As per the latest intimation by SSC authorities the admit card for the SSC CHSL 2019-20 will be made available 10-15 days prior to the exam date
SSC CHSL Cutoffs
The SSC CHSL 2018-19 Cutoffs have been updated below -:
Cut off Marks for Posts of DEO in Departments other than C&AG
Cut Off Marks for the Posts Of DEO in C&AG
Cut Off Marks for the Posts Of LDC/JSA, PA/SA
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019-20
SSC CHSL Prelims Syllabus 2019-20
Semantic Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing Inferences, Figural Classification, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Embedded figures, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Word Building, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Coding and Decoding
Spot the Error, Cloze Passage, Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect Narration, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage
Arithmetic, Number Systems, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Ratio and Proportion, Averages Mixtures and Allegation, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and distance, Time and work, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Statistical Charts
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person - History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy and Scientific Research.
SSC CHSL Mock Tests
We are bringing you the Mock tests to help you prepare for the SSC CHSL 2019-20. Treat yourself with the latest mock tests designed with the latest patterns. The mock tests are designed in such a way that it will give you the real-time experience of the exam. Few Highlights of the courses are as follows:
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31stth 2020