Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Covers all SSC Exams
- Includes Sectional Tests
- Mock Tests for SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS
- Validity: 12 Months
SSC CGL Brahmastra (Limited Enrolment)
- Lifetime Pass - Till you Crack SSC CGL
- Pay ONCE. Learn Till you Succeed
- Selection आपका, Zimmedari हमारी
- - 100+ Live Classes, Videos & Doubt Clearing Sessions
- - Comprehensive Prep for Tier 1 & Tier 2
- - Top Faculty for each section
- - Interactive Live Practice Sessions with other Users
- - Special Exam Strategy Sessions
- - 30 All India Tests for Tier 1 + 20 for Tier 2
- - 60+ Sectional Tests
- Validity: Life-Time
Complete Bank, Insurance, SSC & Railways 2020
- Validity: January 31st, 2021
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, RBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- All Mock Tests for SSC & Railways Exams
- 200+ OliveBoard Concept Videos
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 60 Sectional Tests for SSC & Railways
- New Pattern English Tests
- High Level Reasoning Tests
- GK Tests
- - Includes RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
- Does not Include study material for RBI, NABARD and SEBI
- *All mocks will be updated after Official Notification
About SSC MTS 2020
The SSC MTS Recruitment is conducted to fill the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts in the various central government ministries and secretariats across India. It is the biggest SSC Recruitment in India. More than 50 lakh aspirants apply for the SSC MTS Vacancies when they are announced.
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General English||25||25||90 mins|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 mins|
SSC MTS 2020 Notification
As per the SSC 2019-20 Exam Calendar released by the Staff Selection Commission of India,The SSC MTS 2020 Notification will be released 02 June 2020. The complete details of the SSC MTS 2020 recruitment would be provided in the official notification when it is released.
SSC MTS 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||02 Jun 2019|
|Online Registrations Ends||15 Jul 2020|
|Preliminary||26 Oct 2020 to 13 Nov 2020|
|Mains||01 Mar 2021|
SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The age limit for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 or 27 Years (Depending on the Posts)
as on 01-06-2020 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1995 or 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-06-2002).
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Note: Relaxation in Upper age limit as per Govt.’s norms.
SSC MTS 2020 Vacancy - Details
The VAcancy numbers for SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment would be declared after the release of the notification.
The following table contains the SSC MTS 2019 Vacancies -
You can check the complete details of SSC MTS 2019 Vacancie here
SSC MTS 2020 Application Process
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Steps to Apply for SSC MTS Exam Online
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One-time Registration
- Filling online Application for the Examination
For more details, check Official notification.
SSC MTS Admit Card
The Admit cards for SSC MTS Paper I and Paper II would be available for download about 10 to 12 days before the exam is scheduled to be conducted.
SSC MTS Cutoffs
The SSC MTS 2020 cutoff scores for both Paper I and Paper II would be released once the respective exams are completed and the results for them are released.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020
SSC MTS Paper-I Syllabus 2020
Questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably. Questions on General Awareness will be also of a similar standard.
Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline
SSC MTS Paper II Syllabus 2020
The Paper will be set in Hindi, English and in other languages mentioned in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution as given in Annexure-XIV, to test basic language skills commensurate with the educational qualification prescribed for the post. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/ letter.
SSC MTS Mock Tests
To help you kick start your preparation in the right direction, Oliveboard brings to you SSC MTS Mock Test Series. Oliveboard’s SSC MTS Mock Tests will help you prepare for the actual exam because they will give you an idea of how the pressure and situation will be and this will help you feel more confident and more prepared. These Mock tests will also help you in judging and understanding your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them better. Check what’s in store for you:
- 20 Mocks for SSC MTS
- SSC Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31stth 2020